August box 2015:
- SASS Purifying cleanser (RRP £7) - Intimate hygiene cleanser. As it says - should work like probiotic. Has very natural smell.
- Emile Artist colour powder blush (RRP £20.59) - Blush and bronzer in one box :)
- MeMeMe Lipglide in playful peach (RRP 6.95) - it's like lip crayon, matte looking.
- Manna Kadar Lash primer (RRP £14.55) - My top finding! Love it. My lashes looks much fuller! Superb product. As I remember those loreal mascaras, with 2 sides, so in this case you can use just any mascara you prefer better with it. And also it has vitamin B12, so your lashes will be conditioned at the same time.
- Naobay Calming face toner (RRP £10.65) - It's 99.13% natural! Packaging looks very clever. So happy to try something very organic!
July's Glossybox theme was jus amazing - "Vive la France!"
Let's peek inside! :)
So let's see what we had in July's GlossyBox:
- "noxidoxi" Enhancing Serum Base (RRP £33.46) - perfect layer under moisturiser.
- "Lollipops" lip balm (RRP £4.15) - smells amazing and is very sweet. My new favourite lip balm. ;)
- "Teoxane Cosmeceuticals" Perfect Skin Refiner (£70) - Night cream. Has nice tingling feeling when you apply it. Using it every night, hope to see even better results later.
- Yves Rocher "Comme Une Evidence" Eau De Parfum - (£24.50) - Sadly not to my taste. I think it's very tricky with perfumes, when you get them in your subscription box - hard to guess everyones taste :)
- GlossyBox Exclusive - Travel Pouch (£3.99) - This one is just adorable and perfect size for my handbag.